TOP 50 ATP Doubles Player
This week I speak to 24 year old Scot Jonny O'Mara. Jonny has moved up the doubles rankings quickly and having recently got to the quarters of the Aussie Open he has an exciting year ahead.
We speak about:
- Challenges transitioning from the Junior to Senior tour
- Going to College in the UK
- Difference in attitudes between Futures and Challenger/ATP level
- Louis Cayer
- Doubles partner relationships
- Playing without expectations
- His Golf Handicap and more
If you find it interesting please share with your tennis friends and family.
Thanks to our sponsors HEAD who allow us to have a producer and a better sounding podcast 🙏