We are giving away a racket of your choice this month (August 2020).
All orders made on this site from 1st August to 31st August 2020 will get entry into the giveaway. The winning entry will be randomly picked on September 1st 2020 and they will be able to choose a racket and we will organise delivery.
Below are the T&C's. If you have any questions please email us here
Terms & Conditions
- The successful racket giveaway contestant will be entitled to choose a single (1) tennis racket of their liking. The combined total monetary value of the racket and the shipping costs to the winners chosen shipping destination will be capped at 225 euro (or equivalent in other currency at the time of winning).
- In the event that the racket and shipping costs total an amount lower than 225 euro, the contestant winner is not entitled to the remaining amount of money.
- The winner of the contest will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the winner to check their email regularly. The winner has a maximum of two weeks to respond to Functional Tennis. Any response given after this two-week period will not be counted and the prize will be forfeited by the contestant.
- The winning contestant is not entitled to switch the prize for a monetary value. A tennis racket must be chosen.
- It is not allowed for the winning contestant to add an additional sum of money to a purchase. Functional Tennis will not deal with personal contributions from the winner for a purchase which exceeds 225 euro.
- Each order constitutes 1 entry into the giveaway
- Functional Tennis is not responsible for any import/custom duties, import taxes. We will in most cases source the racket in the same country as the winning recipient to cut out any extra charges.