WIN A RACKET OF YOUR CHOICE
The racket giveaway is back!
In August we held a racket giveaway where all customers who placed an order during that month were entered into a racket giveaway. The feedback was great and the lucky winner was Scott kalb from the USA and he chose a Yonex Ezone that we purchased and shipped to him!
The same simple entry conditions now apply, any purchase made in November will get automatic entry. The random draw will take place on December 01st and the winner will be notified by email and text message.
We had 118 entries in August so the chances of winning are much better than the giveaways we host on our instagram a/c where we can get 3000 - 4000 entries.
Total Entries 225
Scott with his Yonex 🔥
What racket would you choose?
CURRENT ENTRIES - 1
What racket would you pick if you won?
EVERY ORDER GETS AN ENTRY INTO THE GIVEAWAY
Have a Question?
Terms & Conditions
- The successful racket giveaway contestant will be entitled to choose a single (1) tennis racket of their liking. The combined total monetary value of the racket and the shipping costs to the winners chosen shipping destination will be capped at 225 euro (or equivalent in other currency at the time of winning).
- In the event that the racket and shipping costs total an amount lower than 225 euro, the contestant winner is not entitled to the remaining amount of money.
- The winner of the contest will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the winner to check their email regularly. The winner has a maximum of one week to respond to Functional Tennis. Any response given after this one-week period will not be counted and the prize will be forfeited by the contestant. We will then pick a random new winner,
- The winning contestant is not entitled to switch the prize for a monetary value. A tennis racket must be chosen.
- It is not allowed for the winning contestant to add an additional sum of money to a purchase. Functional Tennis will not deal with personal contributions from the winner for a purchase which exceeds 225 euro.
- Each order constitutes 1 entry into the giveaway
- Only orders placed in November count as an entry. Previous orders do not count.
- This giveaway is associated with any racket manufacturer or tennis brand.
- Functional Tennis is not responsible for any import/custom duties, import taxes. We will in most cases source the racket in the same country as the winning recipient to cut out any extra charges.