Top 100 PODCAST with ATP Top 40 Doubles Matwe Middelkoop
In Episode 06 of the TOP 100 Podcast James Cluskey interviews ATP doubles specialist Matwe Middelkoop from The Netherlands who is ranked in the worlds Top 40. Some of the questions James ask him are:
- Beginnings in tennis
- When did you decide you wanted to be a professional player?
- How was your junior career?
- Were you practicing more than matches?
- Who were the biggest influences on your junior career?
- Were you homesick?
- Did you or your parents ever think of pulling you out?
- When did you start to play futures?
- Where did that cockiness come from?
- What’s your advice to young players?
- What made the big difference for you?
- What changes with the levels?
- How do you deal with tough times?
- How have you found the singles/doubles transition?
- How does that Federer match rank?
- Did you go on the court thinking you could win?
- How do you play free?
- What advice would you give to a club player on their tennis?
- Where do you see doubles over the next years?
Matwe's clothing sponsor BidiBadu have teamed up with us to giveaway 2 tee's for you and your doubles partner. To enter go to our podcast Instagram post here or see post below and tag your doubles partner. Best of luck!
Prefer to listen on iTunes, tap here
Leave a comment