Listen above or on your favourite podcast app or watch on YouTube below
In this week's episode, we dive into a topic that will greatly benefit both tennis parents and coaches.
I had the privilege of speaking with Garry Cahill, the Founder of Prodigy Tennis and a former captain of the Irish Davis Cup and Billie Jean King Cup teams. You might remember Garry from our previous podcast episodes (Ep. 10 & Ep. 103), where he shared his coaching journey and insights into establishing his successful academy.
In today's episode, we delve into Garry's recent research collaboration with a prominent Irish University, focusing on the experiences of tennis parents throughout their journey.
In our chat, we cover ⬇️
- The pivotal role of each parent
- Navigating challenging decisions at critical junctures
- Factors that influence decision-making
- Challenges working with multiple coaches
- Selecting the right academy
- Key takeaways and lessons learned from his ongoing research
Hope you enjoy it
Watch on Youtube below