This week on the podcast we have Matt Terczynski. Matt is a long time friend and permanent hitting partner of top 20 player Hubi Hurkacz.
It was great speaking with Matt as he gives in depth insights into the life of a pro hitting partner, as well as some really useful advice for those players and parents who are starting out on their journey in elite tennis. Matt loves competing and managed to earn a spot in the Boss Open ATP 250 in Stuttgart last year, so he sure has the level to be playing with the top of the game.
- Great start with Hubi as his hitting partner
- Why would a player have a hitting partner
- The mindset of Hubi Hurkacz
- Why it is important to feel stress in match situations instead of just practicing
- The key to being a hitting partner!
- Advice to players/parents on becoming great players
This episode is awesome and Matt is a great guy so hope you enjoy!