Excited to have Noah Rubin on this weeks podcast.
- Beating Benoit Paire on his Grand Slam debut
- The successful Behind the Racquet platform which Noah is the brains behind. It provides a platform for tennis players to share their mental health challenges throughout their career
- Former Junior Wimbledon and USTA Nationals champion
- Spent 1 year at Wake Forest, reached the NCAA finals and went pro
- ATP/WTA level versus ITF Juniors
- Injury challenges
If you find it interesting please share with your tennis friends and family.
Thanks to our new sponsors HEAD who allow us to have a producer and a better sounding podcast 🙏