This week we speak Italian Simone Vagnozzi, former pro player and ATP coach of Stefano Travaglia.
Simone retired as a player at age 31 and has been coaching on the tour for the past 5 years. I've been following his Instagram account @SVTennisTeam for a while now and he puts out some good content.
We talk about:
- Why there are so many good Italian Pro players
- What is special about top players
- Working with Stefano Travaglia
- Beating Djokvoic at Roland Garros when coaching Marco Cecchinato
- Learning from Medvedev
- Working with top Juniors and long term planning
- His new academy
- Advice for coaches and players