The Functional Tennis Speed Challenge
We have our first ever challenge based on a simple 6 cone sprint drill like Pro Noah Rubin does below in a time of 15.15 seconds. The 1st and 2nd quickest quickest male and female time over the next 4 weeks get a Tennis Warehouse Europe Gift Card
- Film yourself competing the challenge.
- Upload to your instagram a/c
- Include this decription "I completed the #functionaltennisspeedchallenge in YOURTIME. @functionaltennis"
- Make sure you include the hashtag and our account name. Means we can easily find your vid!
- We'll post the best times on here and feature some on our instagram a/c!
- Timer does not need to be in video! Its quite hard to do and i'll do it for you if you make it to our page :) If you have iMovie and you want to add a timer check this simple solution (https://youtu.be/oH9CHQR3YnE)
*You dont need a stop watch initially. Film your run and then use another phone to time it while you play it back!
- 6 cones or similiar objects are needed and placed like in the image below
- Start behind the middle cone in the baseline
- Each cone must be touched
- When going back to the center baseline that cone must be touched everytime
- When filming please ensure you can see each cone. Our Instagram vid would fail!
- Entries close 14th April 2018
- More rules may be added here!
Can I slide?
Yes you can slide.
Do I have to go from right to left?
No, you can go in any direction that you like once you touch all the cones.
Is entry open worldwide?
Yes, of course!! It doesnt't matter where you live.
Where do the cones go?
1 Christian Didier Allehz (Top 50 ITF) 14.85
2 Ciaran Fitzgeralnd 15.33
1 Bella Bergkvist Larsson (12 Yer Old) 16.99