With huge interest in College tennis and the uncertainty with COVID, our 5th free webinar on College Recruitment was particularly relevant. We had a great presentation from Dave and Mark, with a very informative Q&A session.
David & Mark covered:
- Different divisions and the benefits of each
- Getting the academics right early
- How to add value outside of tennis results
- The pros and cons of UTR, WTN or national results and how it’s relevant to recruitment
This webinar is suitable for:
- Players who dream of playing US College Tennis
- Parents who want to know more about applying and what to look out for
- Coaches who want to provide extra info to their players and parents
Dave (www.wearecollegetennis.com) is a former US College tennis player and coach, Irish Davis Cup player and is currently the Managing Director of Community Engagement at the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA). We had a podcast episode with Dave - check it out below!
Mark is also a former US College player and coach. He currently helps athletes find suitable US Colleges with his company All Sports Recruitment (https://allsportsrecruitment.com).
We have also had some great chats with College Tennis coaches and former players, check them out below.